Each cannabis expo you visit is unique in it’s own way. The atmosphere may change or the vendors are slightly different, regardless of these changes, we do know that each attendee that joins our exhibition experiences opportunities, information, education and a chance to meet and greet some of the top cannabis industry businesses throughout Canada.
Here are 10 reasons why visiting Hempfest Canada in Winnipeg should be on your list of “to-do’s”, Feb 23-24, 2019.
1. A chance to learn exactly what you want to know about innovative businesses, or products entering the market
2. Shop around for cannabis supplies, accessories or services from any of our over 40+ exhibitors! We have Canada’s “Top Seed Company” on site! Crop King Seeds
3. “Imagine Yourself Here” - A great chance to visit the city’s premiere event facility. RBC Convention Centre
4. If you consume recreationally, medicinally or you’re simply curious about cannabis - This is the place to start and to understand “what’s to come” and trending in the market.
5. Watch, learn and converse with cannabis leaders at our FREE educational expo seminars.
6. Get Inked! - Our event is running alongside the Winnipeg Tattoo Show. A great chance to visit 2 exciting industry expos under one roof.
7. Networking opportunities. Walk the floor and introduce yourself. Our exhibitors are curious about you and what intrigued you to visit their booth. Have a chat!
8. Job Hunting - Take those business cards seriously. The industry is booming and with the right connections, you may find yourself entering into the cannabis space yourself.
9. Freebies!!! - Our vendors are the most giving! Enjoy some free swag and sweet deals on services, accessories and items at this 2 day event. Visit Canndora.com for their pre-show giveaway presented by Hempfest Canada.
10. You’ll return home knowing more than your friends and neighbours about what is possible, and what is to come.
WATCH to learn more about what to expect at our Hempfest Canada shows.
Order your tickets today and SAVE : Buy Tickets
EVENT DATE + HOURS
February 23 & 24, 2019
Saturday 23rd 1PM - 8PM
Sunday 24th 12PM - 5PM